Saturday, October 5, 2013

Photo Challenge, Project Heal

So I came across a neat idea for the month of October, which is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month. It is CarlyMarie's Project Heal, Capture Your Grief 2013. A different photo for each day, each working through different aspects of grief and healing after child loss. You can find the page here.  With life being as crazy as it is I don't know that I'll be able to do one for each day and I certainly won't be able to make a separate blog post for each. I may even be a rebel and do them out of order.  Let's get started..

Day 1, Sunrise

When I saw this I was glad the last few days had been very foggy mornings. I feel like a foggy sunrise represents where I'm at. It's not all dark and scary any more, but neither does the sun shine brightly. My life feels like a fog, the light is out there and eventually it'll burn through that thick fog, but for now I go forward carefully.  Of course, the next morning there was absolutely NO fog and the sun was out and shining quite happily. Haha, oh well, took some pictures anyway. Oh, and the kids thought I was crazy as I ran around the front yard in my fleece pajama pants and bare feet.  =D

I liked the way the sun reflected off the dew

No comments:

Post a Comment